Word to Email+: Better than Ever
Email+ now offers file uploading for images, pdfs, spreadsheets, etc. (no need to upload via File Manager). Files will be maintained as long as the email archive is kept.
Just released is a much-improved process for converting emails created in Word to Email+. You no longer have to upload files separately. This new process allows you to convert nearly any Word doc to enewsletter/email with the following basic steps:
1) Create a word doc in any format you like, using images and file links;
2) Save it as a "filtered html" page (in Word) on your desktop;
3) Create a new one column email in Email+;
4) Choose the blank skin on the Appearance tab (if you're not putting it in a skin);
5) Copy the HTML SRC (source) from the filtered web page, go to the Message tab; click the HTML button, paste the src and hit update;
6) Go to the Files tab, you'll see a list of files to upload. Just click "Browse" by each file name;
7) View your new email.
Workshop demonstrating the process scheduled for Tue, Mar 26, 1 pm. To join online:
For all workshops: