All applications subject to the following criteria:
- Applicant must be resident of the state of Illinois
- Applicant must be enrolled in a public community college, four year public college, or public university in the state of Illinois
- Students may apply and receive a scholarship two years in a row
- One or more scholarships will be given each year
- Under Graduate awards up to $1500.00 and Graduate awards up to $2500.00
- Major course of study must be:
- Wildlife Management
- Conservation Law Enforcement
Related fields (as approved by the committee)
- Recipient will be selected by a committee of board members of the Illinois
State Wild Turkey Federation
- Applicants may be required to interview
- It is required that the recipient attend the Illinois State Wild Turkey Federation Banquet in January of each year for publicity purposes. Tickets will be furnished.
- Winners will be notified on or before 12/15/21
For further information, contact committee chair, Dr. Robert E. Reich at 217-257-2608 during normal business hours.