Position Website with Application Information
This position is located in the United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, Natural Resources Management Unit, in Mandan, ND.
This is a term, time-limited appointment with an initial duration no less than 13 months and can be extended up to a total of 4 years.
- Collects, prepares, evaluates, and verifies plants and soil samples and supporting records.
- Assists in one or more phases of the research process by performing a variety of technical duties, in a laboratory, field, or greenhouse environment, common to plant and soil research.
- Performs routine and recurring techniques and studies using a variety of specialized equipment.
- Maintains, calibrates, and modifies equipment and automated systems used for testing and evaluation procedures.
- Enters biological data into automated software
Travel Required: Not required
Supervisory status: No
Promotion Potential: 7