• Work with Host Site staff/mentors to develop and implement watershed-related field projects.
• Assist Host Site staff/mentors in the completion of watershed-related plans.
• Recruit and manage volunteers on field and service projects; ensure participant safety on all
• Develop materials (brochures, posters, etc.) to use in community presentations.
• Conduct community outreach to educate community stakeholders about watershed issues.
• Work with schools and/or youth groups to develop field projects or educational presentations.
• Maintain accurate personnel, safety and project records.
• Complete and submit required program reports in a timely manner.
• Help complete and submit relevant grants.
• Help develop and write watershed-related plans, proposals and reports.
• College degree (B.A./B.S.), preferably in watershed, agriculture, environment, or education
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Valid driver’s license, access to a vehicle, ability to pass a motor vehicle records check, US
Citizenship or ability to work in the US.
• Strong service ethic and desire to serve the community and the environment.
• Ability to provide personal transportation to worksites, housing, and trainings.