10% 3. Receives training to provide information (verbally or in writing) on relevant environmental matters to facility owners/operators, the public, governmental agencies and others outside the Agency.
- Assist in preparation of necessary compliance and enforcement documents to be utilized in hearings or court cases
- Observes legal proceedings.
10% 4. Receives training to assist with collecting water, soil and waste samples to substantiate violations and/or determine the extent of contamination;
- Requires the utilization of field and safety equipment;
- Participates to gain knowledge in multi-media inspections and investigations with bureaus and shares pertinent information with them.
05% 5. Attends and participates in meetings and keeps current on relevant laws, regulations, policies and procedures related to waste management in Illinois;
- Attends training and studies related documents to develop skills.
05% 6. Perform other duties as assigned or required, which are reasonably within the scope of duties enumerated above