Position Description & Application
• Pursuit of Bachelor’s degree or higher in environmental science, biology or related degree from an accredited program.
• Minimum of a 3.0 GPA strongly preferred.
• Working knowledge of ArcGIS programs strongly preferred.
• Actively involved in campus, community or other volunteer activities or organizations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Basic knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office programs, including, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Desire and ability to work outside.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Self-motivated and eager learner, aptitude to grow and develop within the field.
• Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without requiring future sponsorship for employment visa status.
Career Experience Opportunities
• Support projects of various sizes and scopes in environmental regulatory compliance, permitting and environmental due diligence.
• Assist with environmental desktop reviews for wetlands, protected species, and other published data review.
• Assist with environmental field studies including wetland delineations and biological field work.
• Assist in plant identification and Floristic Quality Assessments.
• Assist in preparing graphics related to project deliverables using ArcGIS.
• Assist with data analysis and report preparation.
• Assist in preparing waterway regulatory permitting applications permit preparation.
• Communicate with Environmental Team and other company staff to provide quality services.
Benefits & Flexibility
• Flex time available as workload allows
• Competitive salary and compensation structure
• Paid holidays and overtime
• Friendly, inclusive, supportive environment for both personal and professional growth
• Pet-friendly office environment