The Ecological Sciences and Engineering (ESE) Interdisciplinary Graduate Program is hosting a virtual Fall Open House event for prospective students. Please join us to learn about the ESE program, meet current students and faculty, hear from alumni and have your questions answered by our staff. This is a free event and requires an RSVP via the provided link below. If you are considering a graduate program to work toward environmental solutions we would love for you to join us!
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- 2:00 - 2:30 PM - Overview of the ESE program with Dr. Linda Lee and Keara Ludiker
- 2:30 - 3:00 PM – Meet a panel of current ESE students and learn about their experiences
- 3:00 - 3:30 PM - Meet a panel of current ESE faculty and learn about their research and perspective
- 3:30 - 4:00 PM – Meet a panel of ESE alumni and learn about life after graduating with a concentration in ESE
- 4:00 – 4:30 PM - Open for any remaining questions from attendees about ESE and graduate school at Purdue University