Possible job duties might include:
• Conceptualizing, developing, designing, and maintaining outreach materials about pollution
prevention topics (e.g., natural lawn care, microplastics, proper disposal of unwanted medicine,
• Creating and updating website content;
• Compiling and analyzing survey and focus group data;
• Leading pollution prevention outreach events;
• Working with IISG and University of Illinois Extension staff and partners to identify resource gaps
and make resources available to users as appropriate;
• Participating in staff meetings/webinars and administrative tasks as an IISG staff member as
Bachelor’s degree in a related field; valid driver’s license; experience working with the
general public, community stakeholders, community organizations or other related entities; strong
writing, social media, organizational, and people skills; ability to work independently.
Graphic design and public speaking experience; ability to travel overnight; experience
with qualitative data analysis.