3 Day Startup Social Innovation at the University of Illinois (October 23-25, 2020)
Join us for a 3 day immersive virtual entrepreneurship experience focused on social and environmental impact!
- Gain inspiration to be a changemaker
- Learn practical entrepreneurial skills
- Build an innovative social venture
- Network with students across campus
- Access valuable resources and professional mentorship
- Pitch for cash prizes to seed the growth of a social venture
FREE and open to ALL majors and levels (undergrad and grad students)
For more information and to apply, visit https://illinois.3daystartup.org
Rolling admissions. Application deadline: October 16 by 5 p.m.
Sponsored by Origin Ventures Academy for Entrepreneurial Leadership, Gies College of Business