Outdoor Recreation Planner, North Central Montana District, Upper Missouri River Breaks National Monument
Agency: Department of Interior, Bureau of Land Management
Location: Fort Benton, MT
Closing Date: July 20, 2020
This position is located in Montana/ Dakota's State Office, North Central Montana District, Upper Missouri Breaks National Monument, Fort Benton, Mt. Information about Fort Benton, MT and the surrounding area can be found at http://www.fortbentonchamber.org/
We expect to fill one vacancy/vacancies at this time; however, additional positions may be filled from this announcement if they become available.
- Coordinate with managers, planners, and resource specialists to identify recreation program requirements and develop long and short-term outdoor recreation plans.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with academic institutions, advisory boards, non-governmental organizations, and interest/user groups concerned with public land management.
- Represent the Bureau at management and professional conferences, seminars, and other events.
- Oversee the operation of public use sites, permit programs, concessionaire operations, facilities.
- Prepare, administer, and serve as Contracting Officers Representative (COR) on local recreation related contracts.
- Supervises recreation and support staff
See full announcement and apply here.