The Law Firm Challenge recently completed another successful year during a very unique and challenging time for the College of Law. Gifts made by our law school alumni at participating firms help to fund student scholarships, capital renovation projects, experiential learning opportunities, programs and competitions, faculty research, and more at the College of Law that enhances the overall experience for our bright and successful students.
Law firms with four or more alumni qualify for the Law Firm Challenge, and alumni Team Leaders at these firms help share news about the College of Law with their peers as well as encourage their fellow alumni to give in support of the law school. The College is profoundly grateful to the Team Leaders who have gone above and beyond in their advocacy and engagement on behalf of the school during this year’s Law Firm Challenge.
Despite the challenges of the COVID-19 crisis, the Law Firm Challenge had a record four law firms reach 100% participation, including one firm with over twenty College of Law alumni! We would like to give a special thanks to these firms and their Team Leaders:
- Thompson Coburn LLP (Team Leaders: Krissa Lubben & Dave Mangian)
- Franczek Radelet P.C. (Team Leader: David Johnson)
- HolmstromKennedyPC (Team Leader: Kim Casey)
- Pretzel & Stouffer, Chartered (Team Leader: Brian Henry)
The College of Law would also like to highlight the firms that had a participation rate of 50% or higher during this year’s Law Firm Challenge and thank them for their generosity to the College of Law and its students.
20+ College of Law Alumni
- Chapman and Cutler LLP (Team Leader: Bill Hunter)
- Jenner & Block LLP (Team Leaders: Precious Jacobs & Wade Thomson)
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP (Team Leaders: David Dlugie & Alyse Sagalchik)
10-19 College of Law Alumni
- Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP (Team Leaders: Travis Campbell & Eric Martin)
- Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella, P.C. (Team Leader: Morgan Hess)
- Nixon Peabody LLP (Team Leader: Paul Holmes)
4-9 College of Law Alumni
- Barack Ferrazzano Kirschbaum & Nagelberg LLP (Team Leader: Nathan Rugg)
- K&L Gates LLP (Team Leader: Gina Johnson)
- Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
- Quinn, Johnston, Henderson, Pretorius & Cerulo
- Shook, Hardy and Bacon, LLP
- Taft Stettinius & Hollister, LLP (Team Leader: Adam Law)
- Webber & Thies, PC (Team Leader: John Thies)
View a list of all participating firms in the Law Firm Challenge on our website. For more information about the Challenge or how to become a Team Leader for the next Law Firm Challenge, please contact Tara Adams, Assistant Director of Advancement, at email@example.com.