The Journal of Undergraduate Social Work Research (JUSWR) is an annual publication showcasing peer-reviewed undergraduate research and related works from social work and related disciplines.
In Fall 2020, JUSWR will publish Volume 4. If you have written work, or projects relevant to the advancement of social and economic justice that you are proud of, consider becoming a part of this exciting venture by submitting your work to JUSWR.
Submission deadline for Fall 2020 Volume 4: Friday, May 1, 2020
Email submission files (including any supplementary materials) to JUSWR firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission categories considered for publication include:
• Original research article
• Policy Analysis
• Literature review
• Poster presentation
• Creative piece (artistic expression or multimedia presentation)
• Materials developed for Social Work and other social science classes this academic year or in the previous academic year will be considered.
An email attachment sent to the BSW student listserv and Social Work Faculty listserv contains specific submission procedures and details listed below as well as other important information:
• Submission Procedures
• Manuscript Preparation Formatting
• Rights for Authors and Copyright Statement
Contact Dr. Rachel Garthe, email@example.com for additional information