From the Office of the Dean of Students:
We understand that some students and families will experience financial hardship associated with the impact of COVID-19.
If the financial hardship is related to Spring 2020 enrollment, emergency grant funding may be available.
- Student Emergency Grant funds of up to $1,000 may be available to students experiencing a COVID-19-related financial hardship due to unexpected expenses, loss of off-campus employment, out-of-pocket medical expenses, technology needs, living expenses or other basic needs. Amounts in excess of $1,000 may be considered in extraordinary situations.
- All students are eligible to be considered for these funds including those who have not previously received financial aid.
- Other agencies, including some colleges/departments, are also providing emergency aid to students and families. Students should only be receiving emergency funding from one source.
- Undergraduate students should complete the Undergraduate COVID-19 Emergency Grant Application.
- Emergency Grant aid will be awarded in accordance with federal, state and institutional rules and regulations. Please note that students may be asked to provide documentation of their situation.