Join the coordinators of "Get $avvy - Grow Your Green $tuff", a recorded webinar series, to grow your knowledge on a variety of financial topics. This webinar series will not only get you to wake up and smell the roses but also help you overcome a variety of financial challenges that you may face in today's society.
The series has been running since 2013 and this year's schedule is the most ambitious yet. Each of the following webinars are at 12:00 PM CST on Wednesdays:
- S.M.A.R.T. Study Abroad - August 22, 2018
- Navigating Financial Aid - September 26, 2018
- Spooked by Spending Plans? - October 31, 2018
- Planning for the Unforeseen - November 7, 2018
- What's Your Job Worth? - December 5, 2018
- Identity Theft & Fraud - January 30, 2019
- Money in Relationships - February 27, 2019
- Cover Your Assets - March 27, 2019
- Student Loan Repayment - April 24, 2019
- Choosing a Financial Pro - May 22, 2019
"Get $avvy - Grow Your Green $tuff" is aimed to inform, educate and empower you about important financial topics... all from the comfort of your own home/coffee shop/library/computer lab... (you get the point) so register today!
The Get Savvy: Grow Your Green $tuff webinar team includes:
University of Illinois Extension
University of Illinois SMMC
Columbia College Chicago
North Park University
New topics are added every year. To access previous #GetSavvy recorded webinars and related tools, links and resources, visit http://go.uillinois.edu/getsavvy.