Register now for the LCI Introductory Workshop before the early-bird registration period ends on April 22! LCI will continue to accept registrations after April 22, but the fee will increase.
May 14-18, 2018
University of Nebraska – Holland Computing Center
More information: http://linuxclustersinstitute.org/workshops/intro18/
If you are a Linux system administrator new to HPC, this is the workshop for you! In just five days you will:
- Learn HPC system administration concepts and technologies and how to apply them
- Get hands-on skills building a small test cluster in lab sessions
- Hear real-life stories and get to ask experts questions in panel discussions
Also don’t forget about the LCI Intermediate Workshop being held at Yale University in August:
August 13-17, 2018
New Haven, CT
More information: http://linuxclustersinstitute.org/workshops/interm18/
If you have some experience as an HPC system administrator and want to expand your skills, this is the workshop for you! In just five days you will:
- Strengthen your overall knowledge of HPC system administration
- Focus in depth on file systems and storage, HPC networks, and job schedulers
- Get hands-on training and discuss real-life stories with experienced HPC administrators
Those who have attended an Introductory LCI workshop in the past are especially encouraged to attend!
Contact Leslie Froeschl at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!