Date of Workshop: January 16, 2019
XSEDE along with the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center are pleased to announce a one day OpenMP workshop. This workshop is intended to give C and Fortran programmers a hands-on introduction to OpenMP programming. Attendees will leave with a working knowledge of how to write scalable codes using OpenMP. This event will be presented using the Wide Area Classroom(WAC) training platform.
Due to demand, this workshop will be telecast to several satellite sites, given below.
You may attend at any of the following sites.
- Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
- Purdue University
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications (University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign)
- University of Delaware
- University of Houston - Clear Lake
- The University of Utah
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville - National Institute for Computational Sciences
- University of Houston
- Pennsylvania State University
- Stanford University
- Arizona State University
Register by going to: https://portal.xsede.org/course-calendar
Please address any questions to Tom Maiden at firstname.lastname@example.org.