Don't forget! The Fall 2023 IT Pro Forum starts tomorrow!
Be there or BEWARE (of missing a fabulously frightening learning experience)!!!!!
- Hybrid Day - Tuesday, October 31: This will be a full day of hybrid sessions held in-person at the I Hotel AND simultaneously streamed live on Zoom. The I Hotel is located at 1900 South First Street in Champaign, IL. Click here for a map of the I Hotel rooms.
- Online Day - Wednesday, November 1: This will be a full day of sessions online via Zoom.
- Costume contest! Both virtual and in-person attendees are encouraged to wear a costume for the first day of the event. You may also participate in the costume contest! If you are planning to attend virtually, just add your photo to this Box folder by October 31 at 1:00 p.m. CDT for consideration. Photos will be taken in the morning of the 31st at the I Hotel for those attending in costume.
- Update your head shot! The Women in Technology (WIT) group in collaboration with U of I System Shared Services is sponsoring an opportunity to update your professional head shot photo. Slots are limited so sign up for a head shot today!
Check out the schedule for more details.
- Zoom sessions will be live captioned. Recordings will be captioned following the event
- Please contact the IT Pro Forum Committee if you need accommodations in order to participate in the Forum.
Still have questions? Email the IT Professionals Forum Planning Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.