AES STUDENT COMPETITION: MATLAB PLUGIN
MathWorks and AES invite you to challenge both your signal processing skills and creativity! Design a new kind of audio production VST plugin using MATLAB Software and your wits.
1st Prize: $2000 (Prizes generously donated by MathWorks.)
The next submission deadline for the MATLAB Plugin AES Student Competition will be on June 1st, 2022.
Send an email to email@example.com to subscribe to announcements, including on upcoming tutorials and Q&A sessions.
How to Enter
1. There is no entry fee to participate in the competition. Check out the full details below
2. Assemble your design team
3. Visit the resources page on mathworks.com (and optionally request a free copy of MATLAB to use for the competition)
4. Design your plugin
5. Create a video explaining your design process (more details on this below)
6. Upload your MATLAB code to MATLAB Central File Exchange using the tag aescomp. (The MATLAB Central File Exchange is a public repository of code. All submissions will remain in the exchange after the competition ends — so your code will continue to inspire others.)
7. Complete The MATLAB Competition Submission Form with your video file and a link to your submission on the MATLAB Central File Exchange by June 1st, 2022.
Prizes for Winning Teams/Individuals
Your award-winning VST Plug-in released to the world via MATLAB Central File Exchange, will help the world sound better and make your resume even stronger.
All Prizes generously donated by MathWorks.
2nd Prize: $1500
3rd Prize: $1000