Aigul Rakisheva is a doctoral student in the Education Policy, Organization, and Leadership Department, with a concentration in Global Studies in Education. Her research interests include initial teacher education focusing on Information and Communication Technologies and Virtual Exchange, the rural and urban gap in education, gender equality in higher education, and international/comparative research. Aigul utilizes mixed methods and art-based methods in her research approach.
- Advisor: Dr. Allison Witt
- Expected Year of Graduation: 2027
- Educational Background:
- Ph.D. student, Education Policy, Organization & Leadership, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Concentration: Global Studies in Education
- M.Sc. Educational Leadership: Higher Education, Nazarbayev University
- M.Sc. in Geography, Pavlodar State University
- B.Sc. in Geography, Pavlodar State University