Haeryun Kim is a doctoral student in Education Policy, Organization & Leadership with a concentration in Educational Administration & Leadership. Her research interests are school organizational structures required for equity-focused reform, with an emphasis on principal leadership, teacher labor markets, school finance, and district governance. Haeryun uses quantitative methods to study how to design school personnel policies, distribute school finance, and structure education governance with the goal of respecting learner diversity and ensuring the inclusion of all students.
- Advisor: Dr. Paul Bruno
- Expected Year of Graduation: 2027
- Educational Background
- Ph.D. student, Education Policy, Organization & Leadership, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Concentration: Educational Administration & Leadership
- M.A., Educational Policy & Educational Administration, Chung-Ang University
- B.A., Education, Chung-Ang UniversityDouble Major in English EducationMinor in Political Science and International RelationsExchange Student at University of Turku, located in Finland
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/haeryunkim