This recipe is a family favorite. It’s the perfect addition to holiday cocktails and is always a crowd favorite.
- 1 cup salted butter melted (2 sticks)
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16-18 oz bag of oyster crackers
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- In a small bowl, add melted butter, ranch seasoning, dill, lemon pepper, and garlic powder. Stir until mixed through.
- In a 1-gallon-size Glad® Zipper Bag, add the crackers and oil mixture. Seal the bag and toss until well-coated.
- Spread the crackers on an ungreased half-sheet pan in a single layer.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool before serving.