- Whole wheat flour - 1 cup
- Almond flour - 1/2 cup
- White Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder - 1/3 cup
- Baking Soda - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Water - 1 cup
- Vegetable oil - 1/2 cup
- Pure vanilla extract -1tsp
- Distilled white vinegar - 1 tbsp
1. preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all dry ingredients and keep them separate.
3. Mix all wet ingredients and keep them separate.
4. Line a muffin tray with liners.
5. Whisk together the wet and dry ingredients ensuring that no lumps form.
6. Pour into the muffin tray (about 2/3rds)
7. Bake for 20-22 mins.
8. Cool and serve topped with fresh fruit.