These Garlic Cheese Bombs are the closest things to Brazilian pao de queijo that are quick and easy to make! :)
- 1 can of pre-made biscuits (10 pieces) (any type will work, I use Pillsbury Southern Style)
- 20 cubes of cheese (I normally use cheddar or colby jack) (½" x ¾" x ¾") (approx 4oz total)
- 1 cup Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Cut each biscuit in quarters and flatten into a roundish shape.
- Place a cheese cube in the middle and wrap the biscuit dough around the cube ensuring the edges are
- Roll in your hands to make a ball shape.
- Place on a parchment or foil-lined pan.
- Sprinkle each ball generously with Italian seasoning
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until browned