This recipe is special because my mom and grandma always made them. They are our family's favorite holiday treat. They never last long!
- 1 Stick of Butter (softened)
- 1 Box of Powdered Sugar
- 2 Cups Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 3 Cups Rice Krispies
- 1 Large Hershey Bar
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Bar Paraffin Wax
- Mix butter, powdered sugar, peanut butter, and rice krispies thoroughly and then form them into small balls.
- In a double boiler, melt Hershey bar, chocolate chips, and paraffin.
- Dip the balls in the chocolate mixture and place them on waxed paper to cool. I like to double dip them in the chocolate :)