The Office of University Payroll & Benefits (UPB) has published the August 2022 issue of the University Payroll & Benefits Newsletter.
Highlights of the August issue of the newsletter include:
- New Hire Benefit Information
- Part-Time Eligibility and Insurance Costs
- FTE Changes and Impact on SEGIP (State Employee Group Insurance Plan)
- New Foreign National Employees and Benefit Eligibility
- New CMS 457 Deferred Compensation Administrator
- UPB Customer Service Metrics
- Payroll Calculations Deadlines
- Payroll Operation Metrics/Payroll Adjustments Process
- Calendar Year 2022 Taxable Benefits
- Out of State Salary/Wage Payments
- Time Reporting Certification
- UPB Foreign National Tax Status Review Appointments
Previous issues of this publication are available from the Payroll and Earnings website, under University Payroll & Benefits Newsletters.
You may send any questions, comments, or suggestions for the University Payroll & Benefits Newsletter to: email@example.com.