Important Medical Care Assistance Plan (MCAP) Reminders:
- Expenses must be incurred during the plan year July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015 to be eligible for reimbursement.
- Reimbursement claims for medical expenses incurred during this plan year can be submitted through the end of the run-out-period, September 30, 2015.
- Your unused MCAP balance up to $500 remaining after September 30, 2015, will automatically be rolled over to the next plan year’s MCAP account. This rollover will occur regardless of whether you re-enroll in MCAP for next plan year, as long as you are an eligible employee on July 1, 2015.
- See MCAP Rollover FAQs
- Remember, this rollover provision replaced the former grace period.
See MCAP in NESSIE or contact University Payroll and Benefits (UPB).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Urbana: 217-333-3111
- Chicago: 312-996-6471
- Springfield: 217-206-7144 or 217-206-7211