BUCKEYE REU allows students to get hands-on research and professional development experience during our 10-week on-site summer research program. The opportunity is for students pursuing a STEM major, with an interest in biomechanics and mechanobiology (BMMB). This program will help students build research and professional experience that will support them on their pathway to graduate school! A flyer for the program is attached.
BUCKEYE REU | Summer 2022
Application Deadline: Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 11:59pm EST
Program Dates: Sunday, May 22 - Saturday, July 30, 2022
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
- U.S. Citizen, national or permanent resident (preference will be given to underrepresented minorities)
- Sophomores, juniors or seniors enrolled in 4-year colleges or universities in the U.S.
- Minimum 3.0 grade point average
- STEM major
- Interest in BMMB research projects as reflected in application materials
- 10-weeks of hands-on research experience guided by faculty
- Mentoring by faculty and graduate students
- Clinical research and facility tours, weekly journal clubs, and workshops
- On-campus housing and meal allowance
- $5,000 stipend
- Travel allowance (up to $1,000)