Application Deadline: November 7, 2022
At the entry level of this position, you will:
- Conduct inspections and investigations of regulated facilities for compliance with applicable regulations, permits, or other federal requirements.
- Provide technical advice and information on analytical methods, sampling techniques, etc., related to specific program areas, functions, or activities.
- Recommend enforcement actions based upon inspection findings and EPA enforcement policies.
- Provide regulatory compliance assistance to facilities during inspections, investigations, and compliance assistance visits.
- Provide assistance to regional personnel, other federal, state, local, to tribal agencies, industry representatives, concerned pubic citizens on technical aspects of EPA laws and regulations.
Apply at: https://www.usajobs.gov/job/686500100