Are you looking for a mentor?
The Mentoring Undergraduates in Science and Engineering (MUSE) program is designed to foster mentoring relationships. The program aims to network undergradaute students with graduate students and to facilitate mentor-mentee relationships based on a common research interest. Participants define their own goals and the direction of the mentoring relationship.
- Learn about graduate school and the application process
- Learn about research and what it involves
- Find opportunities to be involved in research projects
- Seek advise on particular research projects
- Shadow your mentor to learn about graduate school life
- Must be a University of illinois student
- Must be enrolled in the College of Engineering
To apply to participate in MUSE, please complete the information sheet on this MUSE webpage.
Please visit the MUSE Website for more information.