The laboratories of Professor Martin Gruebele (Chemistry) and Professpr Yann Chemla (Physics) are offering an opportunity for an undergraduate to work on a joint research project on bacterial motility.
- Junior or Senior standing in fall semester 2015
- 10+ hours a week in 5+ hour blocks
- Strong commitment to research
- Basic experimental skills
- A degree in physical sciences or engineering preferred due to the instrumentation design aspects of the work.
If interested, please contact email@example.com for more details.