IDEALS (Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship) is the University of Illinois institutional repository. We encourage all undergraduate students doing research on campus to consider archiving your poster or PowerPoint presentation in IDEALS so that future researchers can build off the questions that you asked in your research.
If you are an undergraduate student and would like to archive your poster, use this submission form.
Benefits to depositing your work into IDEALS:
- Long term preservation and increase exposure to your work.
- Future members of our academic community can build off the questions that you asked in your research.
- You will receive a permanent URL that can be used in your resume for persistent access.
- Your work will be indexed in Google. This is a great way to establish your reputation as a scholar.
- You can see the number of downloads for your work while contributing to the record of Illinois scholarship.
Once you have this work archived, you can add the citation to your resume for when you apply to future jobs or graduate school programs.