Several reports are available in Email+. Reports can be ran for 18 months after the email has sent. Email information is reported in several different ways so multiple reports may need to be ran depending on the information desired.
- Summary: PDF summary includes emails sent, opened, clicks, spam, bounces, plus more.
- Summary Listserv: PDF summary if distribution was sent to a listserv.
- Links clicked by user: speadsheet of every link clicked by email, date, and time.
- Links clicked by user (totals): spreadsheet of link click totals by user.
- Links clicked (totals): spreadsheet of link click totals.
- Emails opened: spreadsheet of all emails opened by email, date and time.
- Emails opened (totals): spreadsheet of email and their total opens.
- Emails opened and/or URL clicked: spreadsheet of email, date, and time.
- Emails sent: spreadsheet of email, date, and time.
- Emails not opened: spreadsheet of email.
- Sent and Bounces: spreadsheet of email, date, time, and outcome
- Sent and Bounces (detail): spreadsheet of email , date, time, outcome, rule, and message.
- Unsubscribers: spreadsheet of email, date, and time.
- Unique opens: Records opens as long as the user has html and images enabled. Only one open is counted per email address. If html or images are not enabled opens are still calucalated if the user clicks a link.
- Total opens: Records all opens.
- Deferred: These emails will continue to try to send. Deferred bounces typically get delivered successfully. Coninue to run reports for at least a week to track soft bounces.
- Soft: These emails may have been delivered, but there was some issue that caused the email not to be viewed. Examples include, full inbox, out of office reply, etc... Soft bounces should not be removed from the group email group.
- Hard: These emails have failed and will never deliver. They can bounce for reasons like the user doesn't exist. There could also be typos in the email address. These email addresses should either be removed or corrected from the email group.
- Unsubscribes: If the unsubscribe option on the General/Subscriptions tab is used these numbers will be updated.
- Open type: Desktop vs. Mobile totals.
- Link activity: All click information totals by person.
- Link overview: All click information by link.
- "Unique" represents the number of people who clicked on a link.
- "Total" represents the total number of clicks on a link, including multiple clicks by one person.
- Domain level tracking: Sent, delivered, opened, clicked, and bounced information by domain.
- Blocked by Web Services: These are email addresses that have 12 consecutive Hard Bounces with no confirmed sent, clicked or open counts.