It's easy to create and submit a blog article for approval by a blog moderator.
1. In a web browser, navigate to the blog and click Create Post:
2. In the creation module that displays, on the Post Setup tab, enter the title, the author's name, and a short summary.
NOTE: The summary is used in the email distribution. It can be one to three sentences, or a few paragraphs. The system will inform you if the summary is too long.
3. On the Article tab, select the Enter the Article radio button. In the text editor, enter and format the post's content.
4. If you have a PDF, spreadsheet, or other document to include as part of your post, click the File Upload tab. Scroll to the bottom, and under Files for Download, click Add.
5. Click Browse to locate your file, and then click Upload/Save. If you would like users to be able to view and/or download the file, check the box next to Include a link to this file at the bottom of my post.
6. Once your file is uploaded and you have entered a file name and/or elected to display a link, click Back.
7. Click the Preview tab to preview your post and confirm it is ready for distribution.
8. Click Submit. Your post will be vetted by a blog moderator. You will be notified when your post is approved or rejected. Blog moderators reserve the right to edit your post.