It's quick and easy to set up a Wizard skin to use in Webtools. The steps outlined below pertain to Email Wizard skins, but the process for creating an Ecard Wizard skin or an Application Wizard skin is largely the same, though some of the individual design options are different.
NOTE: Email skins can't be used with applications (and vice versa).
- Log in to Webtools.
- In the top right menu, click More › Skin Designer to navigate to the My Skins page.
- Click the yellow Create button.
- Under Email Skins, choose Email+ Wizard and click the Create skin button.
- On the General tab, name your skin and add any notes you might need. Remember to click Save before you change tabs.
- On the Skin tab, you can actually play with designs—choose your colors and fonts, upload a header image, etc. You can always view your skin in a browser by clicking View in the gray function bar.
- The Files tab is where you upload any images, PDFs, etc., that you reference in your skin. For example, some people add logos to the footer.
- The Access tab is where you choose who can use your skin—your unit, a whole campus, etc. If you grant access to your unit, the skin will display as an option for them on the Appearance tab of their email, form, blog, etc.
- The Usage tab tells you if your skin is being used.
- The Privileges tab is where you set permissions for who can edit your skin.
Once you are done creating your skin, you can apply it to your Webtools email or application.