• Teach components of the Wildlife Ecology and Shooting Sports curriculum (training provided).
• Lead students in daily program classes and activities (wake-up, meals, campfire, and wrap-up).
• Be actively involved in all program activities, leading and participating in evening
recreational and instructional times as scheduled.
• Perform direct supervision of children while involved in classes and activities.
• Perform camp counselor duties including staying and attending to campers over night while
they are at camp.
• Assist in routine clean up.
• Perform tasks assigned by leadership staff.
• Pursuing BA or BS in Biology, Wildlife and Fisheries, Natural Resources, or related field is
• Experience with hunting and shooting sports preferred but not necessary (we will train
those without experience).
• Experience working with youth preferred but not required.
• Must have the patience, understanding, flexibility, and energy to work and live with campers
• Must be willing to sacrifice, adapt, and work hard as part of a team.