Argonne National Laboratory strives to provide students with access to high-quality STEM learning experiences. We are here to help you on your STEM journey and connect you with real-world applications and thought leaders in science and engineering.
We are reaching out to invite you to the Laboratory’s fourth annual First Look@Argonne – A STEM Recruitment Event for Underrepresented Groups Conference on Friday, October 28, 2022. This year’s conference will be conducted virtually. The half-day info session will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Learn about the Department of Energy (DOE) complex and Argonne’s mission science research.
- Explore Argonne’s campus and research facilities virtually.
- Network with Argonne researchers and engineers across the many different STEM disciplines.
- Learn about summer and year-round research opportunities for undergraduate students.
- Connect with current and past interns.
- Consider participation in a tandem event, Mini-Semester, to further prepare you for an internship at a national laboratory.
Our goal for this conference is to showcase the diverse STEM research and opportunities at Argonne and across the DOE laboratory complex, and the support we offer in navigating the summer internship application process.
Please contact University Student Programs for any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you at First Look@Argonne.