Caretaker responsibilities include:
• Support to residents.
• Maintenance of public spaces (lodge, beach area, orchard, woods, trails, lawn, prairie, parking area).
• Maintenance of Camp dirt roads.
• Maintenance of Camp vehicles, structures, and equipment.
• Evidence of self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
• Ability to manage crisis situations with impeccable judgment, transparency, compassion, and firmness.
• “People” interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated background and knowledge of forestry.
• Experience with large equipment, handyman, and computer/office skills.