Natural Resources Specialist
Agency: Bureau of Land Management
Location: Multiple locations
Closing Date: none noted
Term/Grade: Full-time Regular
The Center for Organizational Excellence has partnered with the Bureau of Land Management to recruit talented professionals and assist them through the application process. We invite you to explore a career as a Natural Resources Specialist.
- Maintain public lands and facilities for optimal recreation experience
- Manage government-owned lands and resources such as forests, beaches and wildlife
- Plan and implement resource conservation programs
- Build and construct trails for public use
- Partner with foresters, conservationist and other interdisciplinary teams
- Break away from the cubicle! Balance your time in the office by spending a part of your workday outdoors in the field
See announcement and apply here.