Summer Internship at Trees for Tomorrow - Northern Wisconsin (Due 3/20)
If you’re looking for an exciting 10 weeks exploring the woods and waterways of northern Wisconsin, this is the internship for you! You’ll get the opportunity to work alongside professional education staff while introducing preschool-age children to the basic wonders of the world around them, to exhilarating canoe trips with adult participants. No previous knowledge or skills are required but we’d love to hear what you can bring to the table.
• Room and Board: On-site living in a dorm and most meals
provided by our food service staff.
• Staff willing to work with you to gain internship credits through
• A $1400 scholarship will be awarded upon completion of
internship and required project
At least 18 years old.
• Current student in natural resources, biology, education or
• Willingness to learn and teach in the classroom and outdoor
settings using various equipment such as canoes.
• Positive attitude and ability to work well with others.
• Ability to communicate with a variety of ages and backgrounds.
• Willingness to work a variety of shifts, including nights and
• Valid driver’s license and willingness to drive a 15-passenger van
with canoe trailer.
• Willingness to work with animal artifacts such as skulls, pelts,
and related taxidermy.
• Ability to walk 5 miles over rough terrain with a 20-pound pack.
• Appreciated but not required: Current First Aid/CPR certification
and/or Lifeguard certification.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION