Chicago Botanic Garden is launching a new internship program in 2023
Who should apply: Anyone interested in exploring and/or advancing their career in natural areas stewardship and related green industry and scientific fields.
What you will do: All positions are full-time (40hrs/wk), with the workday starting ~6:30am Monday through Friday. You will spend 80% percent of your time conducting stewardship-related activities in our natural areas with Garden ecologists. The remaining 20% will be dedicated to training in understanding and caring for natural areas, as well as inclusive leadership and other career development opportunities.
Pay rate: starting at $17/hour + $50/week travel allowance