Section 1 Resources
To view all resources for SC Online training, please visit http://go.illinois.edu/SCOnlineResources
- Definitions of Early Intervention
- A Shared Mission & Vision
Please remember to visit the Illinois Early Intervention Clearinghouse at http://eiclearinghouse.org/ if you would like to check out one of the recommended readings that may support you in your role as a service coordinator and your relationships with families and early interventionists.
- The Early Intervention Guidebook for Families and Professionals, Partnering for Success, Bonnie Keilty, 2010
- Routines-based Early Intervention: Supporting Young Children and Their Families, RA McWilliam
- Working with Families of Young Children with Special Needs, RA McWilliam, 2010.
- Relationship Based Approach to Early Intervention, Larry Edelman, 2004: http://cacenter-ecmh.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/relationship_based_approach.pdf