HRI has launched a new submission process for the weekly E-Bulletin email and Campus Humanities Calendar. Similar to the campus E-Week submission process, units can now share their humanities event information through the “Bulletin” tool in Webtools. Read on for instructions below!
Please note: recurring humanities events will appear once in HRI's E-Bulletin email, but will appear as recurring in the Campus Humanities Calendar from the first through the last applicable date. The first E-Bulletin message of the fall semester will be sent Monday, August 22, 2022.
Submit Your Event
Have a campus humanities event to promote? Use the Webtools Campus Humanities E-Bulletin form to submit for inclusion in our calendar and E-Bulletin email.
- Log into webtools.illinois.edu with your UIUC net ID and password.
- Select “Bulletins” (look in the grid of options on the Webtools homepage or in the upper right drop-down tab under “More.”).
- Choose option to create a post for “Campus Humanities E-Bulletin.”
- Click on blue button “Create post.”
- Fill out the fields and click “Submit.”
- Your event should be humanities- or arts-related.
- Your event must be submitted before noon the Friday prior to the event at the latest to guarantee that it will appear on the calendar and in the E-Bulletin.
- If you have a series of related events (e.g., a lecture series), please enter each event separately.