This page contains handouts and resources from the 14th annual Empowering Professionals Conference held March 6, 2020 in Palos Hills, Illinois. Links will appear if materials are available.
EPC 2020 Conference Materials
- Finding & Celebrating the Deep & Simple Moments in Early Intervention by Dana Winters, Ph.D.
Handouts from Breakout Sessions #1
- Growing Simple Interactions through Practice by Dana Winters, Ph.D.
- Tackling Implicit Bias by Jen Newton, Ph.D.
Handouts from Breakout Sessions #2
- EI and DCFS: Collaborating to Address Trauma by Lilli Gray, MSSA, LCSW, RYT
- Keeping It New After All These Years by Kimberly Milligan, MS, SLP
- Starting with What Families Already Do: Understanding Family Strengths to Promote Family Confidence and Competence by Bonnie Keilty, Ed.D. & Carol Trivette, Ph.D.
The event is sponsored by Early Intervention Training Program, Easter Seals of Metro Chicago (CFCs 8 and 12) and the Illinois Developmental Therapy Association.