This page contains resources from the 12th Annual Empowering Professionals Conference (EPC) held on March 2, 2018 in Palos Hills, IL and cosponsored by the Early Intervention Training Program (EITP), Illinois Developmental Therapy Association (IDTA) and Easter Seals of Metropolitan Chicago.
- Facilitating Skill Development for Young Children Using Daily Routines presented by Barb Weber
- Brookes Publishing 20% Discount on the following titles when you use code EMPOWER20 before 3/31/18:
Breakout Session Materials
- Goal Setting with Families of Medically Fragile Children presented by Miriam Kalichman
- Child Outcomes: Let's Make It Work! presented by Chelsea Guillen
- Prenatal Substance Exposures and the Developing Child: Implications for Early Intervention Providers presented by Cheryl Pratt
- Facilitating Skill Development for Young Children with Autism Using Daily Routines presented by Barb Weber