- Assists with clerical/administrative functions.
- Answers the telephone and unit email, transfers phone calls and answers inquiries, and operates common office machines such as fax, copier, andother computer equipment.
- Sorts, checks and distributes mail correspondence.
- Operates common office machines such as fax, copier, and other computer equipment.
- Files necessary materials and assists with inventories.
- Runs office errands.
- Assists various staff members in the office with administrative projects.
- Operates social media for NASP. Should expect to work with Canva or equivalent.
- Assembles and publishes monthly NASP newsletter.
- Inputs data using Microsoft Office, UIC box, google enterprise software
Community and University Activities Support
- Staffing for activities organized by NASP, some of which will be evening and weekend commitments, such as the annual powwow.
- Assist with administrative duties related to student and community organizations affiliated with NASP
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!