The Amazon MS Fellowship at Columbia Engineering is a new program designed to increase the participation of students from underrepresented groups in graduate programs in STEM disciplines.
The Amazon MS Fellowship includes:
Full tuition and fees for completing the MS degree program requirements
A chance to participate in an internship at Amazon during academic semesters and the summer
Supervision from industry professionals and a chance to be considered for career opportunities at Amazon after completing MS studies
Interested students are invited to apply for admission to the following MS programs at Columbia Engineering:
- Applied Physics and Applied Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics: MS
- Applied Physics: MS
- Materials Science and Engineering: MS
- Medical Physics: MS
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering: MS
- Computer Engineering: MS
- Industrial Engineering and Operations Research
- Business Analytics: MS
- Financial Engineering: MS
- Industrial Engineering: MS
- Management Science and Engineering: MS
- Operations Research: MS
More information on our programs can be found on the Columbia Engineering Admission website.
Please note in particular our Applications Deadlines.