Application Deadline: June 30, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time Zone
The National Science Foundation (NSF) is offering Fellowships in the National Center for Science and Engineering Statistics (NCSES) Research Ambassadors Program in Alexandria, VA (Washington D.C. area). Appointments may result in a virtual placement due to COVID-19 impacts. Fellowships are for one year and may be extended based upon project needs and funding availability for up to 5 years.
Activities on assigned research or technical projects may include:
- Interpreting data and analyzing results using appropriate methods, techniques, and visualizations
- Practice identifying, analyzing, interpreting, and visualizing trends and patterns in complex data sets
- Gaining knowledge of state-of-the-art statistical, analytical, and visualization methods and techniques through reading, meetings with federal and non-federal researchers and analysts, and participation in professional meetings
Opportunities with NCSES are open to students, recent graduates, and faculty as well as applicants with technical or research post-degree experience in a field related to the NCSES mission.
To qualify for this opportunity you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older at time of application.
- Be currently pursuing or have received an Associate's degree, Bachelor’s degree, Master's degree, or Doctoral degree from an accredited college or university.
U.S. citizenship is not required for participation in the program. However, depending on the research project, U.S. citizenship or permanent residence may be required.
You may apply at this link: