Summer Program Dates: May 30th, 2023 – August 4th, 2023 (10 weeks)
· Research opportunity open to undergraduates in all STEM disciplines.
· Stipend of $8,000 plus lodging, a one-time modest travel allowance, andone-time modest allotment for meals.
· GRE prep course to get you ready for graduate school!
· Many opportunities to choose from: CREST, DOW, DREAM, MSIPP, and RETREAT!
· US citizenship or permanent residency required.
· Selection will be based on academic performance, researchinterests, and faculty recommendations.
· Women and underrepresented minority students are encouraged toapply!
· Must be enrolled in a STEM discipline.
Applications are due on December 1st, 2022!