Earlier today, I sent an email to senior leadership, including deans and institute directors, with guidelines and resources to guide them as they make decisions about returning staff members to on-site work.
This new IHR guidance includes information to ensure they are able to:
- Define an approach for remote and hybrid work in your organization
- Develop a return to on-site operations strategy/workplan
- Determine which employees should work on-site
- Assess and mitigate any risk of the impact of these decisions
- Communicate your operations strategy to employees
I have asked senior leadership to include you as they plan. Please work with your deans or directors to ensure you are clear on their direction and are ready to advise on approach and implement it once it is finalized for your organization.
Robert J. Jones