Evidence continues to show the significant impact the first three years of a child's life has on their overall development and how responsive relationships, capacity building experiences, and supportive environments are critical in supporting a child's development. Through shared information, discussion, examples and self-reflection, this 4-part training series presented in a live virtual learning environment, offers participants the opportunity to gain greater insights and confidence in their experiences and practices with families.
This series focuses on the following:
- Building family-professional partnerships
- Observing and adapting activities/routines in ways that support the child's development, parent-child engagement, and parent-child competence and confidence
- Sharing ideas, strategies, and resources to build upon and strengthen day-to-day practices in early intervention
- Participants are expected to participate in all 4 virtual sessions in order to receive credit.
- Participation includes 2 independent assignments.
- EITP is an approved sponsor of IDPR state licensure CE's for Dietician/Nutrition, LCPC, OT, PT, SLP, and Social Work.
- To learn more about credit, please visit the event registration page.
- Day 1: Friday, February 5, 2021 from 9:00 AM -11:30 AM
- Day 2: Friday, February 12, 2021 from 9:00 AM -11:30 AM
- Day 3: Friday, February 19, 2021 from 9:00 AM -11:30 AM
- Day 4: Friday, February 26, 2021 from 9:00 AM -11:30 AM
Zoom Resources (Participating in Event)